Chartered April 21, 1925, our club was jointly sponsored by Kiwanis Clubs in Ellensburg and Spokane. We are the largest and oldest Kiwanis Club in North Central Washington, and the twenty-ninth club in the State of Washington. Noted for our excellent programs, fellowship, and continuing community involvement, Kiwanis Club of Wenatchee is considered by many to be the parent or “flagship” club of the area.
Some services and projects that are actively sponsored and supported by our club:
Our club is proud to have been recognized as the Service Club Of The Year in 2003 in Wenatchee.
- Mobile Meals
- Camp Zanika Lache at Lake Wenatchee
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Community Holy Week Services
- Apple Blossom Pancake Breakfast
- Methow Park Revitalization